You’re ready to launch a killer consumer hardware product. Going from idea to design to getting initial visibility was hard enough. Now you need to bring your product to the broader consumer market.
Selecting and getting your foot in the door with the right retailers, negotiating pricing and marketing programs, defining merchandising and promotions, and readying your business to supply and manage inventory are just a few areas that must be addressed before you go primetime.
With access to 15+ years of expertise in Consumer Channel Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing and Customer Support, startups launching products in Retail and E-Commerce don’t have to go it alone.
- Go-to-market strategies for consumer hardware startups
- Retail, E-Commerce, and Distribution channel management: Introductions, account plans, pricing and program negotiation, revenue forecast
- Product launch: Pricing, SKU setup, customer portals
- Channel Marketing: Merchandising, training, promotions
- Sales Operations: CRM, process implementation, forecast, inventory management, sell-through reporting
- Marketing: PR/media, digital, social
- Insights into the Consumer Electronics industry and Retail/E-Commerce/Omni Channel strategies
- Sounding board for ideas and strategies
- Sample Topics: Retail or Bust (Go-to-market without going out of business), Retail 101, How Customer Reviews Shape Your Consumer Brand, 10 Retail Hacks You Need to Know Before You Launch
- Customized content for your event