Strategic. Creative. Results-driven.
Widely regarded for opening and expanding business in brick-and-mortar Retail and digital E-Commerce for consumer technology hardware start-ups, Suzanne designs and implements winning Sales and Marketing strategies that navigate the complexities of Consumer markets.
She’s a 15+ year tech startup veteran with enough big company experience to fully appreciate the creativity, focus and team culture required to win lean.
Suzanne has driven record business in wireless networking, digital imaging and storage markets. She opened the first big box retail channels for consumer wireless networking, while heading Proxim’s consumer Sales division. She then became an instrumental member of the business team during Netgear’s transformation from a $100 million private entity into a nearly $1 billion public company and the #1 consumer networking brand. In addition, she has held Sales leadership roles at Livescribe, Iomega (a division of EMC), and Visioneer. Her track record in consumer electronics is complemented by solid experience in B2B and B2E.
– Retail/E-Commerce/Omni-channel go-to-market strategy
– Strategic planning
– Channel management
– Sales team development/management (staff, manufacturer’s reps)
– New business development
– Key accounts and partnerships
– P&L management
– Global pricing strategy (MSRP, retail margin, vendor margin, returns, programs)
– Channel inventory planning and management
– Product transitions
– Marketing program negotiation (MDF, coop/DFI, promotions, merchandising, training)
– Channel/account budget management
– Retail merchandising and training
– Sales operations/process development
– Contract negotiations
– Content and copywriting
– Consumer review strategies